The moon shines down upon an open field, while you walk on the bare, crumbling cement of the path. The trees are welcoming but dark, and the night feels no place to wander.
My name is Jeremy, and I create, research, and teach comics and graphic narratives (and their overlap with anthropology, ethnography, media, communication, etc.). I am also a textile artists, and I am often up for doing work freelance/by commission -- ask me and see.
And now, a poem:
watching stars collide,
i breathe a sigh of wonder;
life so short, yet so long
CORRECTION!!!!: i am going to be in ann arbor starting march 11th, not 19th, through that friday or saturday so call me if you gonna be in town or thereabouts sorry for the confusion i think my school changed its schedule or i fucked things up
Sor some reason, your blog is just set up so that you have to be a member of the blog place to make comments, you can only sign in as a user... so there's nothing I can do about it being under Paul.
But anyway, My Mum is going to be in town around the same time. I should abe around, but I'm afraid that I need to be working on her house. I"ll see what time I can make for you though for real 'cause it would be way cool to hang out!
2 comments:
Hey there,
Sor some reason, your blog is just set up so that you have to be a member of the blog place to make comments, you can only sign in as a user... so there's nothing I can do about it being under Paul.
But anyway, My Mum is going to be in town around the same time. I should abe around, but I'm afraid that I need to be working on her house. I"ll see what time I can make for you though for real 'cause it would be way cool to hang out!
Hey hey hey!
I just wanted you to know htat the whole world is all fallin' ta Hell.
Kasabian by the way.
How come you only call me when I'm at work?
Post a Comment