Monday, June 05, 2006

aiahh!

today was the first day of japanese
i expected to go home, nap, practice bass, and do my homework before lazing off to bed
my friend diana and i tho, have spent the entire day trying to get registered for our class, get the books we need, and burn a cd of the listening tapes we need to have for class (as neither of us has the net at home yet )
aiaiaiaiaiaia
seems like it should be fun; today we learned greetings and the basic hiragana (that the right word???) and saturday i'm gonna go try to see tilly and the wall play at the blind pig
also, thea, where are you? do you wanna go to said concert?
so ohayoo if you're reading this in the morning, konichiwa in the afternoon, and anyway
sayoonara mesamis-san
(why yes that's japafrench!!)

5 comments:

traxus4420 said...

read my comment

Anonymous said...

Hee hee hee!

Japanese is SOOOOOOooooSOOOOOOOOOOSOOOoooooOOooOOoO
hard.

I mean, it's hard man. Good luck.

Work hard.

Anyway, I think I missed that Concert because I"m not so smart.

Hm..

Yesh...

Hopefully I'll make it out there soon.

-Matta ne!

traxus4420 said...

ni hao!

zhong wen bi ri wen hen nan. Ri wen de fa yin rong yi.


Back to the subject of having your cake and eating it to (from 2 posts ago -- which is where I wanted you to 'read my comment' as I so eloquently exhorted 2 comments ago) --
http://alphonsevanworden.blogspot.com/2005/06/not-quilty-your-honour.html

Jaro said...

read your comment, traxxus
thinking about writing something longer on this 'trope' possibly with your help/partnership
anyway, nihongo has taken over my life it seems
at leat my 'virtual life' so call me and i'll talk, but otherwise, i've gotta go memorize some vocab, do some listening exercise, and familiarize myself with the next chapter in my textbook

butta said...

hi friend.
thanks for the message(s). d.c. is fun - keeps me busy and occupied. yesterday's ranting's were a big reaction to stupid law school shit. anyways, will try and call soon. work is wild and interesting and full of asians. yay! bye for now-