i am sitting in beaner's on liberty, just next to the michigan theater, with my sister sara listening to bad jazz
but she has head phones on and is belligerently working on where she will do her rounds for the next year, occasionally calling her friend to check whether she is okay with sara's choices
i am trying to keep it together
it being me
i feel much calmer after taking some anti anxiety pill, i sometiems fail to realize how much stress gets in the way of my being me, how much it just overwhelms my senses, until all that i can feel is a great big weight on my chest, like a ghoul or a demon summoned from the depths of space and time
i am dreaming of waking up somewhere with hard wood floors and lotsof space, sun shining through the window and i know that someone is coming, someone will soon be here, but i have just enough time to take a shower and put on my new shirt, time enough to breathe and watch the bird's song as it drifts in through the window, time enough to think about which graduate school i would love the best to go to, which adventure i will take on next
it's an actionadventure world and i'm an adventure kinda guy, it's the action that's troublesome, i cannot seem to pull away, to let go of the desire to be safe, to be alone, to let everything fall away because i am scared of it going wrong
i am so scared that it will all go wrong, and normally that fear paralyzes me, keeps me from saying what i'm thinking, keeps me from doing what i know i need or want to do, keeps me still even when the most peaceful thing i could do is to move
i don't know who i am right now
but i think i like him better
hapyu nyu yeahhh!! (stated in a faux japanese accent)
remember this time, to make the time enough

2 comments:
HEY!
This might interest you in a vomit in your shoes kind of way.
I am trying to pick up a temp job in Data Entry! Can you believe it? If I get it, I'll know what the office life is like. Will I hate it as much as I image I will, or will the quaint strangeness of it be highly entertaining to my twisted brain? How long with the novelty last?
The good thing is (if I get it) it's only a temp thing! I dig it! I'm seriously thinking about just doing temp work forever. It would be such an awesome veriety of work. that's fun right? fun+pay check= good right?
RIght?
a temp job?
you crazy, office work can be fun long as the people you work for are cool...try finding a workplace run by hippies, they make the best bosses...
good luck with the findinganofficejob
i'm sure you'll kick ass
Post a Comment